The Classic Roses bouquet is something that can steal the recipient's heart too! This lovely bouquet consists of 40 fresh red roses to remind your loved ones how much you love and miss them every single day. This classic bunch of red roses comes with it's beautiful green leaves intact, in a an equally gorgeous glass vase. So if you are interested in a gift that can dazzle the recipient with it's charm, you should go the classic way and let our roses work their magic! Order online flower delivery doha qatar.
- Rose is one of the best known and most favorite plants in the world.
- Roses can live for a very long time.
- There are 100 different species of roses.
- Since ancient days, the rose has been known as the ultimate symbol of love.
- There are Red Roses, Black Rose, Pink Roses, Yellow Rose, Old Garden Roses, Orange Roses, White Rose etc.,
Product Delivery Information:
- The picture shown is similar to the actual product. The original one may differ in the number of flowers and size considering the availability.
- Flowers might be delivered in a completely open, totally bloomed, semi-blossomed, or bud stage.
- The delivery time will be perfect and relies upon the accessibility of the product and it reaches the preferred location in time.
- Mention the exact and correct address. The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address. As flowers can decay, They may lose their freshness and fragrance.
- This item is hand-delivered and won't be delivered through courier items.
- Sometimes we may replace any flower because of any local inaccessibility issues.
Handle with care:
- Don't expose flowers to direct sunlight or any other source of heat.
- As the flowers arrived, Give Them a proper cut and put in water to increase its lifespan
- Put the flowers in a vase, change the water daily.
- Celebrate the joy of love and care.
- Keep the vase in cool places, In an AC room or under a fan as well as near windows for a long-lasting flower fragrance and freshness.
- You can save the green paper and ribbon for any decoration purpose once you take off the flowers.